Hay Day Retail Vendor Registration
This year the Hickman Area Chamber of Commerce would like to welcome all retail vendors to join us at this years Hickman Hay Day! Please fill out the registration form below and read the guidelines underneath. This year retail vendors will have a $20 registration charge if your registration is received on or before July 18, 2017. For all applications received after July 18th, 2017 the registration fee is $20.00. THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR ALL VENDORS IS WEDNESDAY, JULY 19, 2017. All registration fees are non-refundable.
Registration fees can be paid via credit card or bank account above by clicking the "Pay Now" button. If you are paying by cash or check please call 402-937-0704 to arrange the transaction. Please make checks payable to the Hickman Area Chamber of Commerce.
All pre-registered vendors will receive written confirmation via e-mail acknowledging your registration receipt within 48 hours of registration and will receive instructions on set up, event schedules, etc.
*Please note: You MUST fill out the registration form even if you are paying on-line. .
• Vendors are responsible for setup/teardown of signage, tents, tables and equipment. You may use only your assigned space. No drilling into the ground is permitted.
• Vehicles are only allowed on the street for setup prior to the event and for teardown after the festival has closed. All vendors will receive a confirmation email regarding load-in and load-out times.
• All tents, booths or canopies must be made from fire retardant material. Each vendor must have an approved fire extinguisher (carbon dioxide or multi-purpose dry chemical and a minimum of twenty pounds) in their booth.
• All Vendors are responsible for complying with all City of Hickman and State of Nebraska guidelines for service to the public.
• In an effort to protect your space and effectively maintain cleanliness of the event, any vendor not staffing their booth for the duration of the event will be required to “close their booth”. Vendors who do not adhere to this policy will be fined $75.
• Each vendor is required to empty garbage, recyclables and other items as necessary in the Chamber-provided containers. Vendor space must be kept clean and free of debris. A Chamber volunteer or staff member will periodically monitor and then review the space for cleanliness. Any space not properly cleaned prior to exiting the festival will have a $200 fee. Sidewalks and road ways must be left unobstructed at ALL times. Any Vendor using any portion of the sidewalk will be fined $100. Any vendor who leaves equipment or supplies behind at the close of
the event will incur an additional $100 fine (NO exceptions).
• Running water and lights are not provided. However, electricity will be provided.
• All Hay Day participants and their employees are expected to serve as a positive representation of the community and at no time should engage in any illegal activities. Any vendor found in violation of these rules can be fined
and immediately removed from the festival at the Chamber’s discretion.
• The City of Hickman, the Hickman Chamber of Commerce, employees, related festival providers and participating sponsors will NOT be responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the vendor, its employees or property prior to, during or subsequent to the Event period. The vendor signing this registration expressly releases all of the aforementioned from any and all claims from such loss, damage or injury.
• This event will be photographed and videotaped. By participating in this event you hereby consent to the use of your likeness or image in those photographs or video for future promotional future promotional consideration.